Agreement to Sell – Sale Agreements Sample Formats

Posted By VakilNo1 On Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 With 2 Comments

Sale – Agreements

Agreement to Sell – Sale Agreements Sample Formats , sale of flat agreement , sale agreement for freehold or leased property, agreement to sell formats


Sample Agreements Formats for Agreement to sell. Check out the complete list below

Name of Form
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of Freehold Property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Another Form Of Agreement For Sale Of Free Hold Property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of Leasehold Property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance Of Freehold Property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed of conveyance (where the consideration is payable by installments)
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance Subject To Mortgage
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance Of The Reversion
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance Subject To Right Of Way
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance By Mortgagee
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance In Favour Of Mortgagee
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance Of An Interest In Property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Conveyance Of A Part Of The Building
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of A House
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of Mortgaged House
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale For Purchase Of A Plot For Constructing Flats
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Form for obtaining income-tax clearance certificate Under section 230a, income-tax act, 1 9 6 1 Form no. 34a
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Development agreement by the landlords In favour of a builder
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed of conveyance of a property exclusive of a flat Or floor in the building
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Transfer Of Development Rights
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Package deal agreement for sale of flats In bulk to a purchaser
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Form of agreement to be entered into between Promoter and purchaser of flat
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement for sale of flat by a flat purchaser, when Co-operative society has not been formed And flat is not ready
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of An Apartment
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of Apartment
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Sale Deed Of Land With Buildings
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed In Respect Of Leasehold Land
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Deed Of A House
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Sale deed by liquidator in the voluntary winding up Of the company
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Sale by Official liquidator Of the company
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Sale Of A House By An Executor Appointed Under Will
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Sale of property to various purchasers As tenants-in-common
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Sale of property to various purchasers In different portions
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of Ready Goods
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of Future Goods
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement for sale of goods (F.O.B. Basis)
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement for sale of goods (C.I.F. Basis)
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of Goods Under The Buyer’s Trade Mark
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement For Sale Of Technical Equipment
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Particulars of conditions of sale by Auction of moveable property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Statement of transfer of immovable property for obtaining no-objection certificate from appropriate authority, income-tax department Form no. 37-1
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Agreement for sale of a house when purchase money Is to be paid in installments

Displaying 53 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. It is helpful can you provide me the draft Application to be submitted to the Collector and Municipal Council for Revision, Extension of the N.A. Order and Commencement Certificate given for on year and Construction is not started or part completed.
    Awaiting for you early reply. My Cell No. is 8600588835

  2. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    We suggest you to consult the local advocate in this regard. We can help you with the laws/solutions/agreements/contracts etc. However, what you are asking for is the application that should comply with the local laws concerned for which the best person is the local advocate dealing with such matters.

  3. S S NANAL says:

    Kindly duide in following case.

    The Land Owner had given the land to a builder for development. The DA & PA was signed by both the parties. Now that the builder has developed the land but the building is not complete in all respacts. The builder / developer has assured to give some consideration. The Sale deed for the consideration ( to be received by original land owner) is to be prepared. What clauses should be included in the Sale Deed?

  4. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    This is a time consuming process. You have to get it prepared in a customized way.

  5. Pooja Raina says:

    We are buying a flat on resale from the first alottee in the Parsvnath Prestige society in Noida.Couldyou please let me know what format of sale agreement should be used. Andon what amount of stamp paper it should be prepared as it is to be submitted to the bank for loan approval.

  6. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    stamp duty you would have to confirm from the local registration office. So far as sale agreements are concerned, same have to prepared in a customized manner. You must make sure that the title of the property is clear and is free from encumbrances.

  7. Raghav says:

    Dear Sir,
    I have selected one builder floor in Gurgaon for purchase and have paid some token money. Now I need to enter into an sale-purchase agreement with the builder before paying further money. The floor will be ready for sale in next 2-2.5 months.
    Do you have any such standard draft agreement for Haryana?
    What are other necessary precautions and guidelines for such purchase? Please advise

  8. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    when you enter into an agreement with a builder, they already have some standard agreements and they will insist you to sign that very agreement without any changes. What I suggest you is to go through the said agreement carefully and make suitable changes in it as per your convenience.

  9. M.KUMAR says:


  10. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    Your query is not clear. In case of complicated facts, we suggest you to avail the customized services.

  11. Sir,

    Following is the situation and request for your kind guidance

    First Owner “A” was allotted a Govt. free plot by means of Hakku Patra during 1973 with condition that it should not be sold/ transferred until 25 years.

    However, “A” gave Notarized GPA and Affidavit of Sale to “B” during 1994 where in “B” has paid the full consideration ( A violated the the condition by selling plot before completion of 25 years).

    Then “B” entered in to an Notarized GPA and Affidavit of Sale to “C” during 1995 where in “C” has paid the full consideration ( Still not completed 25 years period).

    Now “C”, built a unauthorized house and later got it authorized from local authority by paying stipulated fees and perhaps through Clerks.

    All three Notarised GPA are worded as IRREVOCABLE.

    Based on building authorization order from local authority and again perhaps in nexus with clerks, “C” got Katha opened in his name in the land records ( First Katha on that plot). Since then ‘C’ has paid all Taxes till date.

    Now ‘C’ wants to transfer that plot to his daughter as Gift and Register the same in his daughters name.

    Kindly guide me:

    1. Is this type of transactions b/w A, B and C are valid legally as they were only Notarized but not Registered?
    2. Is that Katha opened / issue in C’s name is legally valid?
    3. Is there any legal hurdles that can arise from any heirs of A & B or from Govt due to sale of plot before 25 years?
    3. Wether C can gift that plot to his daughter and register the same NOW?

    If YES, thak God! If not, what is the procedure to make it legal NOW? (both A & B are not available).

    I once again request your esteemed expert help in this regard.

    -Thank you in advanc

  12. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    Your query can be answered only after going through the contents of the said documents as also the contents of the allotment letter. Some rules and regulations of the local laws may also be needed to be perused.

  13. ajay mandal says:

    sir, i want to take a loan from SBI for purchase of a resale flat in Jalvayu Towers in Rajarhat, Kolkata. SBI wants a “Agreement for sale with proper devaluation of property” certificate. I stay in vizag and the seller in Delhi. Please clarify the following:-
    (a) Can i make this certificate in vizag. Or do i have to visit kolkata for making this certificate.
    (b) What is the format.
    (c) Is it on a stamp paper.
    (d) The seller says that there is no devaluation. The flat is recently constructed (2-3 yrs). No body has ever stayed there. Who will give this certificate of devaluation.

    Thanks. Ajay Mandal (9493943088)

  14. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    A draft of this agreement will be available with the bank itself. If you will demand it from them then they will give it to you. Devaluation certificate should be made at the place where the immovable property is situated.

  15. Nitesh says:

    Iam a scrap agent , i want to know what kind of agreement will i have to draft with sellers & buyers as for keeping my fee /commission safe , so that later after deal they dont deny me my rightful money ?

  16. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    Whatever be the nomenclature of the agreement, what really matters is the terms and conditions and clauses written in the agreement. Such clauses should completely safeguard your interest and must also be not violative of the Indian Contract Act.

  17. I am planning to buy a constructed house where the construction value as per current market value is around 22Lacs (total constructed area multiplied by market value per SFT) where as i am buying this house at 37 lacs (higher than market value) can i show this additional amount (37-22=15) as for additional work (fall ceiling, POP for walls and wood works, etc,) so that i can pay registration value only for construction value which is only 22 lacs and i get loan for total 37 lacs?
    Please let me know how to address this in the sale deed agreement.


  18. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    We cannot suggest you anything which is legally not permissible.

  19. Karthikgayan says:

    Sir, I’ve purchased a site measuring 1600 sq ft and that time had Mother deed, Katha, EC from seller but the site is not approved by concern Development Autority(DA). there after I need to go for Housing load so as to get approve from DA I applied and they measured 1500 Sq ft for the same property. Please tell me who is wrong? seller, Local taluk office, local panchayal, or DA or me? why there is shortage in land measuring by DA. finally is that shortage land of 100 Sq ft does belongs to me legally? or I cant construct home on that part? or does that belongs to some one else? Please clarify Thanks and Regards -Karthik

  20. K Bhilwara says:

    Sir, I was allotted a flat in one housing society 5 years ago. The construction has not yet completed and flat number has not yet been allotted. Due to financial difficulties I cannot continue with this scheme and I am not permitted to sell it as per society’s bye-laws before I retain the flat for 12 months. I have one relative who is ready to help me and willing to buy the property. Can I sell it to him and what type of legal agreement I need to make with him? Kindly suggest.

  21. I want to purchase a resale flat in airoli, navi mumbai. Seller and father was joint owner in agreement. Seller father died before one and half year. Seller has 2 brother and a mother. Also already home loan is on going on flat. what kind of agreement to be made?

  22. Thanks for shearing such type of information with a common man, we have no words for thanking you because nowadays no one will like to shear such type of informations & formats in general,hope that you will keep it up & will remain always a pillar of success for the development & prosperity of our country.Thanks .

  23. vinod says:

    Can any one assist me the make below documents?
    1.Producer’s Right to the film proof,
    2.Sole producer proof,
    3.No debts attached certificate,
    4.Clearance of payments confirmation Declaration.

  24. Srikanth says:

    Sir, we are sale land in agreement for 6 months. in that we have taken 2 instalments . but now we don’t want to buy that land. We are ready to give amount return with interest.

  25. Dear Sir,
    I want to sell my Flat which is in Bank Loan
    Purchaser will pay One lakh as advance he wants this deal to be written on agreement form with all bank out standings mentioned purchaser also going for a bank loan with other bank. Please suggest me an format to be followed Possible Please mail sample format

    Thanks & regards
    Samiullah Khan

  26. somnath s. says:

    Dear Sir,i have purchased 2000 sqfeet land to build a home in pune,maharashtra,india. i need to get 7/12 extract on my own name,but regional tehsil office informed that 7/12 document can not get for 2000 sqfeet land. kindly suggest the procedure to get my individual name 7/12 extract so that govt approval can get easily to build a home.

  27. Our chs is not submitting audited accounts to registrar. Is noc compulsory for registration of flat

  28. kuldeep says:

    I feel good thanks

  29. Balaji says:

    Dear sir,

    can you please provide draft of sale deed for purchase of factory by way of transfer of shares.


  30. Tarun says:

    Dear Team Require bulk sale (Institutional Sales) agreement for consumer durable goods (Home Appliances), where Buyer doesn’t have right to sell the goods further in trade/Market.
    i.e ABC purchase Deep freezer for his institution not for retail and in future found the product sale as second goods or in retail then the warranty and guarantee of product ab-inito dismissed from the side of company.

  31. shaikh says:

    i had purchase one shop from builder at navi mumbai in 1996, but tilldate i had not make any agreement, now i want to made agreement and i want to pay the stamp duty. can you send me draft of agreement please

  32. prashant says:


    How important is Allotment letter when conveyance deed, demand letter, possession letter etc. is available

  33. Dear Sir ,
    I had an agreement with the builder. But no where in the agreement exact date of posseion of flat to be delivred is mentioned. Is there any problem ??

  34. Uday says:

    Dear Sir,

    Please send me buyer seller agreement for DLF Property . This property is in Resale and their is a loan on the property.

    So send me format according to that.

  35. Gopal says:

    Sir i want to sale my flat located at urapakkam chennai. Kindly send resale of flat sale deed.

  36. R B S Narayana says:

    Sir ,
    Me and my wife have entred into a sale deed for purchase of flat from Pyramid ventures india pvt ltd , Nagpur.
    But after registration , while going through fine print , I saw no date of possetion is mentioned any where. Now we do not know when the company shall give posseion . I had already paid nearlt 12 lakh at the time of regn as plinth level work was over. Now work is very slow. pls advise ….

  37. Sir,

    I am broker and I have arranged a buyer for the seller in relation to factory scrap. I want to make a commission agreement with the seller. Can you provide me with a draft. The commission will be per kg of scrap.

  38. mohit dureja says:

    I am the owner of the built up property parking, upper ground, 1st, 2nd, 3rd . i want to sell my second floor, please provide me the drafting of the sale deed for second floor.

  39. G Subhash says:

    Is it necessary to mention parking allotment in agreement.

  40. Dear Sir,
    I would like to purchase a used laptop from a individual. Can you provide me a draft agreement copy.

  41. Gowri says:

    I am going to buy land they are telling there Ancient Property can i get advice and what documents should i check and registration deed also need. pls

  42. Inge says:

    At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming
    yet again to read further news.

  43. Siri says:


    Can you please provide me a draft agreement for sale of cement for a certain number of years

  44. Please provide me draft of sale deed by transferring of shares of a private limited company by order of hon’ ble Delhi High Court , to the share holders having 48.57% shares.

  45. Gopal says:

    I have my flat and made an agreement and got 5lac advance now recently came to know middle person cheated and made a deal in leass valuation kindly sugest can I cancel the deal or demand for more cost .how can I do this deal

  46. I am interested to purchase a house made (by former lessee) on a society (lessor) lease land. The society gave a formal invitation letter to purchase the house from the lessee. However, the land belongs to society. Kindly advice how to approach for registration of the said property.

  47. I will be signing a Sale Agreement for one appartment in Banaglore in Next week. Is it necessary to get it notarified? If yes, what is the process of doing so, and what are the fees associated to this?

  48. please give me draft deed of allotment of flat by developer to power of atorny holder as allotee

  49. Sankar says:

    Dear Vakilno1 Team,
    I got a term loan from UCO bank by pledging 7.50 Acres land. And now I have completed my term loan with UCO bank. I need to get the Receipt from Bank to clear the loan Encumbrance in EC. Kindly mail me the format to be registered by bank. Thank you, Sankar.

  50. precious says:

    I’m a new wig, my uncle bought a half plot of land that has an un completed building in it and wants me to write an agreement for him

    My question is; what agreement would I write for him, what are the particulars I need to draft that agreement and what are the parts/content of that agreement I’m going to draft?

    thank you.

  51. Michael says:

    I am buying a plot in Goa. the actual available area is 520 Sq.Mts., but the Land Records and the Plot Plan show the area as 450 Sq.Mts. The landlord is aware of the excess area and is willing to give that excess area to me for a reasonable price.

    Will I be able to register the area of 520 Sq.Mts in the Land Records after executing the Sale Deed with area of 450 Sq.Mts.? Is there a way to include a clause in the Sale Deed which will help me to rectify the area in the Land Records? Any other advise would be of great help?

    Thank you and best regards.

  52. Dipika says:

    Hello Sir,
    would you request to provide me draft agreement for sale of used machinery by a private limited Company to an individual person

Leave a comment

You must be Logged in to post comment.