Opinion Help


As of today the charges for ‘Get an Opinion‘ is Just Rs. 999/- per question.

Add to cart/Checkout

Many frequently asked questions are shown in Vakilno1.com Site to guide you as to what kind of problems you face in your day to day routine which you normally tend to ignore or don’t bother because either you are not aware of your legal rights or you don’t want to waste time and money by going to a lawyer for such a problem.


To ask your question at Vakilno1.com, you need to know about the following things which will help you in asking the appropriate question and also be of much help to us when we answer.

How to enter a question?

Step 1 -Visit the “Ask a Question” Page and Provide all details.Choose a subject from the drop-down list box . The subject you choose should very closely match with the legal problem you want to ask. It is important to choose a subject as it will help us in categorising the question and speed up the reply we give to you. If your subject is not in the drop-down list box you can click ‘Others’ . In the area where you can enter your question, carefully write down the question. There is no limit to the length of your question but it would be better if you keep your question short

and to the point . The question should be entered carefully the very first time as you cannot modify a question, once it has been submitted. After you are satisfied with what you have written, you can click on submit the question.
Step 2 When you enter a question and submit, you will be guided to the secure payment gateway of our associate site (IndianlawCDs.com) Please click on the Link for Making Payments through Credit Card /Online Bank Transfer. ( We use Secure Payment Gateway) On receipt of payment, We will reply BY EMAIL to your question within 3-4 business days/48-72 Hrs from the day you have asked the question.
To see more about the time limit see our disclaimer section.

To get a Legal Opinion (Ask a Question), please click here

To make payments CLICK HERE
Read the terms of use for submission of questions.


  1. In the year 1981, with the request made by the then Municipal Chairman and ward members two persons residents of Palacole town have gifted their own site which has an exetent of 209 sq. yards for construction of Municipal Elementary school in their father’s name. Accordingly, the council passed a resolution to name the proposed elementary school in the name of x with a condition that the said open site will have to be gifted to the Municipality. Accordingly, the donors came forward and gifted the said 209 sq yards to the Municipality vide gift deed 30.10.1982. As the said 209 sq. yards is not sufficient for completion of a new school building therein, the then Municipal Council sent proposal to Revenue Department for allenation of the adjacent government site. As the said open land was allotted to landless poor by name y, the said proposal of elementary school building was dropped by the Municipal council. Later, in the year 1992, the said proposal of new municipal elementary school building shifted to the other area which is near by to the proposed site and the same was constructed in the municipal reserve site which has an extent of nearly 800sq. yards.
    In the year 1988, the donors had approached the Municipal Council, for return of the said open site which was gifted to the Municipality, as the Municipality did not construct any school building in the said site. As the original purpose of the gifted deed was defeated in the year 1989 itself the Municipal Council has discussed about this issue and resolved vide C.R.No.305, dated 28.11.1989 to return back the said site to the donors as the said site is not useful for construction of school building after obtaining the permission of the govt.,
    Later, the then Municipal commissioner, addressed the govt., requesting for accord permission for return the gifted site to the donors duly enclosing the resolution. It is also noticed that in the year 1985 itself, the District Collector, addressed the Municipal Chairman, Palkol informing that the site which was adjacent to the gifted site was already allotted to one x on payment of market value. Hence, it was finally suggested to identify another suitable site for construction of school building and completed the work in due course. Since then the prolonged correspondence is going from the Municipality to the Govt., with regard to reconveying the said gifted site. In the year 1989 itself the Municipal Standing Counsel opined that on obtaining the permission from the Govt., and as per council’s Resolution, the request of the donors can be considered as no school building was constructed by the Municipality and the sole purpose of the donors was already defeated.
    In view of the above, it is requested the VAKILNo1 team, how to prepare a representation to be given to the Govt., with relevant case laws.

    This is my own case.

  2. A representation can be made to the Govt. based on the facts and circumstances narrated by you. In this case, you have to tread very carefully, because once you have gifted the property, same gets vested in the donee. As such, for proper reply to your query, the Gift Deed needs to be perused.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.