How To

Posted By VakilNo1 On Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 With 2 Comments

How To

This section is based on legal procedures and methods in the course of business, social  or personal persuit. This section has been created to enlighten the browser on specific procedures in Indian Law 

How to form a Company

How to form a Partnership Firm

How to form a Club

How to form a Trust

Displaying 5 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. Sharad Panwar says:

    Whether non-marketeable debentures attract stamp duty? If yes, at wchich rate?

  2. suhas mane says:

    i want to find out my information of property and wealth. i really dont know as after my father dies , my young brother took over everything and i was fooled n forced to marry and then the girl harrased me alot, we hardly stayed together 7 months , after long n many harrasements i filed divorce case , she is demanding 10 lakh first and now she is demanding , two lakh and two rooms in chawl. i really dont know about my dad property and things on my name . also my mother and brother harrasses me alot. since 1 4 months i live at my uncle place

  3. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    you can file a RTI application in the concerned offices of property in your home town and seek information about the properties standing the name of your father.

  4. padma says:

    Kindly tell us, what happen to the distribution of property without will, if it is in female’s name.

    And the male spouse who had a share in that property, before distribution of the property has died by making a will to transfer his share of the property to one of his son.
    Is it legally approved.

    How to deal this case?

    Expecting your valuable suggstion

  5. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    the reply to your query needs an elaborate study. and the answer will also be a lengthy one. Go through the Hindu Succession Act.