W i l l


I, ______________, son of Shri _______________, aged __ years, resident of ______________________________, do hereby revoke all my former Wills, Codicils and Testamentary dispositions made by me. I declare this to be my last Will and Testament.

I maintain good health, and possess a sound mind. This Will is made by me of my own independent decision and free volition. Have not be influenced, cajoled or coerced in any manner whatsoever.

I hereby appoint my ________________, as the sole Executor of this WILL.


The name of my wife is _________________. We have two children namely, (1) __________________ (2) ________________, I own following immovable and movable assets.

1. One Flat No.___ in _______________________.

2. Jewelry, ornaments, cash, National Saving Certificate, Public Provident Fund, shares in various companies, cash in hand and also with certain banks.

All the assets owned by me are self-acquired properties. No one else has any right, title, interest, claim or demand whatsoever on these assets or properties. I have full right, absolute power and complete authority on these assets, or in any other property which may be substituted in their place or places which may be Acquired or received by me hereafter.

I hereby give, devise and bequeath all my properties, whether movable or immovable, whatsoever and wheresoever to my wife, _____________________, absolutely forever.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hands on this ____ day of ____, 2000 at ____________.



SIGNED by the abovenamed Testatrix as his last WILL and Testament in our presence, who appear to have perfectly understood & approved the contents in the presence of both of us presents, at the same time who in his presence and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as Witnesses.





  1. stamp paper is otherwise not required for writing a Will. It does not need to be registered.

  2. request send me a format of will and document for dividing my property with four house on a plot for my three sons.The document should be in detail explaining access to common area etc.

  3. Dear Sir,
    My mother aged 90 years, to whom I am looking after. We have
    a House at Raipur (C.G.) earlier my younger brother and mother were living at this house. On 20.03.2013 my younger brother who was employee of CGelectricity Board, died due to heart-attack. After that my younger brothers Mrs.Occupied holding the house documents etc., which is a another story to display here.
    I want a Will nominating me as a beneficiary for any
    misfortune held during her living status.
    Can you forward me a Hindi Drafting for this purpose
    so that I shall obtain the Will on Stamp Paper and register with the CG Govt.of Registry Office and keep for further use.

  4. please direct me about will doing on dated 25/06/13 by my brother,who had no condition to signed to document. the document was previously signed before some years ago.and this unregistered will document is present to Gov.offices to take effect in right of record by him. it is false and banawat doccument,so please guide me, to take action against my brother. can we challenge the doccument through court for veryfying wii,for handwriting expert,please guide me

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.