Consumer Complaint Notice to Respondant Consumer Awareness -FAQs


Q) How Do I Inform The Opposite Party about the complaint ?

(A) A notice is required to be sent to the opposite party. This can be done by registered post which is to be delivered to the address where the opposite party resides , works or carry’s on his business.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.