ADVOCATES (REMOVAL OF DIFFICULTIES) NO. 2 ORDER, 19631
1. Published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, 1963, Pt. II, Sec. 3(ii), p. 879
S.0.3553, dated the 21st December, 1963.- In exercise of the powers conferred by Sec. 59 of the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961), the Central Government hereby makes the following Order, namely:—
1. Short title and commencement.
(1) This Order may be called the Advocates (Removal of Difficulties) No. 2 Order, 1963.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of October, 1963. –
2. Extension of term of office of elected members of State Bar Councils.
The elected members of a State Bar Council constituted for the first time shall continue to hold office until the State Bar Council is reconstituted in accordance with the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961).