Notices – Legal Forms

Posted By VakilNo1 On Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 With 2 Comments

Notices – Legal Forms

Name of Form
 Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice by landlord to tenant for demand of possession of house after expiry of lease period
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of determination of lease for breach of covenants contained in the lease deed
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice by lessor to lessee to quit for non payment of rent
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice to tenant attorn tenancy
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of dishonour of bill of exchange to drawer
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of dishonour of cheque under section 93, Negotiable instruments act 1881
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of retirement by a partner
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Public notice of election by a minor on attaining majority.
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice to the registrar of Firms under section 63, Indian partnership act, 1932
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice by purchaser for specific performance of an agreement
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of intended purchaser to a possible preemptor
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice by creditor to guarantors to pay debt
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of termination of guarantee for faithful service of employee
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of Re-sale of goods by seller
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of assignment by assignee
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice to railways under section 78B Indian railways act, 1890
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Another notice under section 78B, Indian railways act, 1890, for short delivery
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice to a carrier for damages for loss of goods under section 10, carriers act, 1865
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of suit under section 80, code of civil procedure
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice under section 80, code of civil procedure against public officer
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice not to commit nuisance by constructing latrines
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice to owner of adjacent land not to make any construction which may invade the privacy
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of assessment of Mortgage
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice by mortgagee to mortgagor to furnish further security
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Public notice in newspaper by the advocate of purchaser of property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice to the assessing officer/prescribed authority under section 11(2) of the income tax act, 1961
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Intimation to the Assessing Officer under section 210(5) regarding the notice of demand under section 156 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, for payment of advance tax under section 210(3)/210(4) of the Act
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice to railways for claim of liabilities in tort
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice By Tenant To Determine Lease
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice To Debtor To Pay Debt
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice Of Dishonour Of Bill Of Exchange To Endorser
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice by partner to other partners To determine partnership
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice Of Dissolution Of Partnership
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice of expulsion of partner under section 33, Indian partnership act, 1932
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Public notice of election by a minor Not to become a partner
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice By A Partner To Make Available The Account Books Of Partnership Firm For Inspection
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Reply communicating willingness To purchase the property
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice By Guarantor To Determine Continuing Guarantee
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice Of Sale Of Pledged Goods
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice Of Assignment Of Debt
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice Of Assignment Of Life Insurance Policy
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Combined Notice Under Section 78b, Indian Railways Act, 1890 And Under Section 80 Code Of Civil Procedure
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice Under Section 80, Code Of Civil Procedure
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice Revoking Licence To Graze Cattle And Reap And Remove Grass On The Land Of The Licensor
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice To Pay Mortgage Money
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice By Advocate Claiming Damages For Defamation
Arrow(1).gif (520 bytes) Notice about the employee, Who has ceased to be in employment

Displaying 53 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. Sanjeev says:

    One of my client is not paying my travel bills as agreed between me and his company. He has given the mandate to me on his company letter head that all the travel expenses would be bare by him. I have submitted the bill to him, neither is picking up the phone nor replying on mail.

    How can i recover my payment from him. I have already sent to him one letter though registered but he did not took that letter post man as well.

  2. Bishwanath Bhakta says:

    I engaged in a purchase of piece of land at my home town (Muzaffarpur) at Rs 1800000/- with a broker and I am working in bank at Purnea which is 300 km away. There is no agreement with us. However, I paid the money by way of bear cheque – Rs. 100000/-, Rs. 700000/- by A/C Payee cheque and remaining Rs. 810000/- by NEFT within two months. After paying Rs. 1510000/- within two months, when I approached to broker he said that subject land had been sold. Now, you can take another piece of land which was not at all useful for me. Then I disagree and asked him to return the money. In turn he returned Rs. 650000/- gave a cheque of Rs. 860000/-. Due to insufficient fund available the cheque dishonoured. Meanwhile he had paid some amount in person and still RS 370000/- is outstanding with him. The validity of cheque is likely to expire. Kindly suggest me what to do now.
    (a) Can I sent a notice from Purnea where I work as the amount had been sent from a bank located there.
    (b) Can I lodge a complain in Police
    (c) If legal process will start, then where it will be.
    (d) I afraid that if I go to Muzaffarpur, he may harmed me.

  3. Aatiya says:

    Dear Respected Sir,

    I need your kind legal advise on that, a “Registered WILL” made by a Sunni Muslim Widow Women in aged 65 years of herself property (Not of her late husband name property)in favor of her two daughter and one grand son (Naati) as she has two son and two daughters.,and she died after 8 days of her “WILL”. that, latter on her son shows a “Panchayat Nama” of Rs,2/stamp paper 6nos,where written on that all property of parents distributed among two sons only which was made before a year ago of last “WILL” and no any other paper made after this last “WILL”.

    So,please let me know which one is legally valid by indian law and under which section as well as in Muslim personal law.

    Thanking You



  4. Madhu says:


    Kindly provide me a copy / pro-forma of Review Application for filing before CAT (central administrative tribunal), as my submitted RA was stated as defective as ‘not in proper form’.

    You will be highly appreciated if you provide me a copy of Review Application for rectifying the defect.

    Thanking you,

    Yours faithfully,


  6. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    If you have availed some kind of services which are not purely commercial in nature then you can file a complaint with the consumer forum. Also remember that the services availed should be for self earning and for life and livelihood.

  7. Konda Ramesh says:

    Than Q for your information so much

  8. jyoti singh says:

    hi….as builder my property is in progress …but one of person not ready with my plan and offer …after long procedure…he has filed complaint in mhada for cancellation of noc….pls reply me how to reply of the letter of advocate

  9. Ramanujam G says:

    hi.. Me and my wife are retired from BSNL and residing in Chennai. We rented out the house property of my wife in May 2012.The tenant, a lawyer, signed rental agreement for 11 months from May 2012. We wanted the house for own occupancy and requested the tenant to vacate. He agreed and postponing to vacate since 4 months of our request. Rent is also not paid since January 2013. On repeated request and negotiations he is telling that he would vacate before 15th August 2013. But we are unable to be convinced this statement because of the precedences of not honoring the earlier committed dates for vacating the house. What to do further in this situation?
    With regards,

  10. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    Landlord tenant relationships are governed by the local rent acts which almost every state has made and is different in many aspects from the rent acts of other states. In Punjab & Haryana, there is provision in the rent act that one year prior to the retirement up-till one year after the retirement, a landlord working in a Govt. Job, living in Govt. house, can file an eviction petition for want of the tenanted accommodation for personal use and such cases are to tried summarily, preferably within 1 years. If the similar provision is there in the rent act governing your place of residence then you can avail the said opportunity. Otherwise, you have to file a normal eviction petition.

  11. syed says:

    Parents have a house, where the tenant is not vacating since last 4 years, we have won the case in court (both lower and session court), the tenant have filed (appealed) the case now in high court bench, how long does the case will run in high court? as the decision have been done in our favour in session court.

  12. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    There is no fixed limit for deciding a case. Although if there is personal necessity as a ground for eviction, then the Courts will be more sympathetic.

  13. Sera says:

    Some person in my personal contacts duped me for Rs 25,000 in february 2013 with a promise that he will return the money in 1 weeks time.its 4 months now n still is not repaying, he is evading my phone calls. He had taken the money from me for booking his airticket from hongkong to india which i did from my internet banking transaction. i have the copy of the ticket booked in his name,my bank statement of the amount debited towards ticket booking and confirmation from the travel website about money received from my account towards ticket. Are these document sufficient evidences to file a complaint against this person? Also, under which section this complaint be filed in the police station? Please advise asap.

  14. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    It seems to be a civil case. Rest it all depends upon the facts and circumstances of the case as pleaded by you. The police will proceed with your complaint and will register an FIR only if criminal intent on behalf of the accused is visible. Otherwise, for filing a civil suit these documents seems to be sufficient.

  15. rajesh says:

    Dear Sir,

    I had given a security deposit to a company for dealing in their brand of tiles. Subsequently there was trouble at their factory. I did not buy any tiles. All refund requests are falling on deaf ears. What to do? Please help.

  16. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    First try to send them a legal notice of demand. Thereafter, you might have to file a civil suit for recovery.

  17. KSR MURTHY says:

    i require a proforma petition U/S 451 Cr.P.C. to be filed for recovery of movables along with procedure and attachments

  18. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    We can prepare the same only in a customized manner. However, if you go to the local court, the stenographers sitting there can give you the same.

  19. pUSHPA says:

    I had booked air ticket of rs. 14400/- of one of my customer on january. At the time of booking he was in bangalore , he called me up and said that his mother has expired. so please book the ticket from bangalore to delhi and assured me that he will make the payment after he come’s to mumbai. but since that time he is just giving me excuses and not refunded my money back and now his mobile no. has also been dis conected. Sir, now you suggest me what do i do. I am thinking of filing a case against him. but dnt know what are its procedure.

  20. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    since you are the service provider, you cannot file a case under the Consumer Protection Act. You must send a legal notice to him through some advocate. If he still fails to pay then you can file civil suit for recovery in the Civil Court.

  21. Nirmlaraj says:

    My father in-law had passed away in a 2002 road accident. In judicial course my spouse’s three elder sisters had received compensation and since she was under 18 then, she had not received it. Now she is eligible to get it (we are out of country by now) and when we approached the lawyer he says that we need to be present in country, and when asked for case number he gives excuses (as my spouse family did not have any kind of papers/documents with them except for a copy of FIR). It is clearly understood he is dodging, how do we go about this situation, please advice.

  22. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    Get the copy of the judgment from your sister-in-laws. The correct position can be known from the perusal of that judgment only. Generally when one of the claimants is a minor, the compensation falling into the share of such a minor is directed by the Court to be deposited in some nationalized bank in the shape of FDR’s and the same is released when the minor attains majority. You can also make a General Power of Attorney in favor of some local relative to get that amount.

  23. B.Kesavan says:

    Dear sir,

    I had apply 3G Sim mobile line at BSNL on 29th May 2013, till the date line was not activated by BSNL.I personnely went to the concern branch to meet division engineer, I didn’t get propper answer. Now what I have to do next step.
    please guide and reply to my email Id. [email protected]

  24. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    You should write a complaint to the circle manager.

  25. robin says:

    Dear Sir
    I have tried to buy a plat in delhi and a person have shown me the flat in south delhi lal dora area as well as he promiss me for passing the home loan from the national bank, so agreement have done on August 2012. For this he took money of Rs 90000/- from me. He have tried but not succeded to pass loan. deal has been cancelled on december 2012.
    Since the deal has been cancelled we ask to return the money (Rs90000/-). He gave me two cheque on different day, but cheque has been bounce due to insufficient money in account. With must effort I managed to get money of Rs. 42000/- out of Rs. 90000/-. Effort remaining money he have givven me a date but fail. I called him and visited to his home. Now he keeps on extending date.
    I feel so helpless,
    I have all proof Like baunce Cheque, written documents, Call recording etc.
    Kindly give me what I can do.

  26. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    The cheque can be presented within 6 or 3 months for the payment of the rest of the amount. The time limit can be verified from the respective bank. Where cheque has bounced, you can send him a legal notice within one month of the information received regarding bouncing of cheque. The legal notice should be of 15 days. Thereafter, you can file a criminal complaint u/s 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act for recovery of the amount of cheque.

  27. anurag says:

    Sir i have given money to a broker for margin allotment.After few days of trading i closed my account and now the broker is refusing to pay my money back.What according to you is the next step that i should take?

  28. ankit says:

    Hello Sir,

    I had given money to one of my friends but now he is not returning that money please let me know how can I get back that money. I have proof that I have given money to him. I want to send him a legal notice for that.

  29. Jastej S (Team Vakilno1) says:

    After sending him a legal notice, file a civil suit for recovery in this regard.

  30. sir I have given rs.fifty thousand to a person who is by cast sc/st. now he is not returning my money and thretning me for false f i r in police. when i have given money he gave me a plain stapm paper with is signature. what i can do ?

  31. sir, just i have send you message. i further want to say that that person told me that he will return my money when he will find the money from govt. now he has got the money. his bank account is 3,75,000-00.
    Can i stop the bank payment untill my recovery.

  32. Muhammad Usif Magsi Shahdadkot, Pakistan says:

    I have no word to appreciate your task. as I have learnt lot from this web, and hope that you shall be working with heart and soul in order to give new things to new generation

  33. Anita says:

    Must appreciate & thank you for all the information provided.I notice thta your help is very practical and you dont stop at Legal help only but give practical advises. Kodos to you.

  34. Sugandha says:

    I am a recruitment consultant, have all the approval mails from the client, They were suppose to pay me the commission on 22 Oct’ 13 and delayed it till date. now finally they told me that they will be terminating that guy, but as per the contract they have to pay the invoice amount within a month and also the replacement is 2 months which is over today as till date the candidate is with him and also the replacement is given only in the case of resignation not termination.They are making false excuses every now and then. please suggest me what action i can take as today they clearly told that they will not pay as the candidate is not performing well.

  35. Sir
    Please advice me for a legal Notice to my employer for not extending me the previous service benefits as per Central Govt (CCS) Rules with present Service (Autonomous Body under Central Govt.
    VK Soni

  36. Suchi says:

    How to write a notice for recovery of money lent on a promissory note?

  37. ravinder says:

    Sir,I want to get the compensation of my land that is acquired by the haryana govt for road making. please tell me the process that i had to follow.

  38. Singh A says:

    Sir, I am an ex-serviceman and applied for the job of office assistant in National Insurance Co Ltd. There were 4 vacancies for ESM in haryana(10% of the total as per prevailing govt rules). Despite that the Co. had not selected any ESM for the job. When asked for the reason through RTI, the Co. is giving confusing and misleading information. What could be the next course of further action to get that job?

  39. arun jaswal says:

    i have paid the amount of INR 15000 to freelancer web developer… to make website.. but now he did not make… he is also not refusing but also making .. its more than two months.. i do not know his address however, i have his mobile number and bank details … kindly advise how to proceed and i have all the relevant communication and payment transfers details as proof…

  40. Devdas Pai says:

    Dear Sir,
    My past employer has not paid my salary & expenses from Jan to March 13.
    Despite requesting him for the same. Therefore I had to leave that company.
    He has mailed me the Salary Slips for the same.
    Sir, please help me to know ho to recover the same legaly
    Thanking You
    Devdas Pai

  41. R/Sir,
    I have taken flat at Dahisar E where builder has sold parking and taken money by Cash. How can we recover money from builder if we have taken parking by cash? Pls suggest.

  42. balaram rabh says:

    Dear sir,
    Recently i should sale my a plot of land to a person. i fix rate of land is 2,00,000.00 and at the time of make agreement the buyer is give me only 1,20,000.00. but agreement’s mantion that payment is complete. the buyer is told me that don’t worry i will pay you under nex week. now he refuse to pay his balance. so now i need your help.

  43. Dear Sir ,

    I had booked a resort in Kodaikanal and cancelled it before the date as I had some personal issues. I had paid 1000.00/- advance.And after one week I called them and asked about the refund. they said it would be credited in your account after 15 days.I waited , they did not the refund. I was sending everyday reminders, and tried to call they always say tomorrow ,tomorrow. Its been 2 months now.
    now they blocked my number and not at all responding to my any single mails. I am not concerned about the money. as a business people they should not treat a customer in this way. they are just ignoring me..Please advice what I could do ?

  44. someone is using my trademark.
    what can i do?
    provide me sample notice. & other letters.

  45. ash says:

    i am an NRI, my brother cheeated whole family he trsnfered the all property to his wife name, now we all filed a case in the court by appoiting an lawayer for the last 6 months still notices have not reahed him cout sent thru register post and some times by hand he is not taking the notices, if i ask lawayer he is telling we have sent court has to decide ,please let me know what action i can take to safe guard the family

    i appreacite if any one can help or guide me

  46. aditya says:

    My name is Aditya I am working in a private company in Noida.In 2012 July a girl joined our office. She was not good at work so our boss used to scold her every day. She learned a lot about office work from me as she was new to the office. She became a good friend of mine. Later she was terminated by our company for submitting false bills and Medical in De 2012 and her salary was stopped as she was terminated. She was very depressed and said that she has no money and she will suicide i promised her to help her and said that she can repay me after getting a job . As she became my best friend I helped her financially because she was not getting any support from her family. I used to give her 10000 monthly. Slowly, slowly we came closer and she said to marry me. I discussed with my parents and they called the girl’s father, but the girl’s father refused to marry their daughter to me. But still we were in touch and she was continuously taking amount on a regular basis from me. She was continuously trying for a job, but not able to crack any of the interviews. I told her if our family members are not agreeing then we should get married by ourselves as we both are above age 25.But she somehow manages to manipulate me by saying will see in future and will wait for our families to be convinced . By now it is nearly 1 year and she was not able to find a job. And my money was spend twice for room rent so we both decided to share a flat, so in November 2013 we both shifted in a common flat. It was a 2 BHK flat. She lived in one room and me in the other. Then i brought many utensils for that home as that flat was non furnished. Nearly of 70 thousand and also invested nearly 57 thousand on flat rent and security. Mean while i continuously asked the girl to get married with me but she was continuously just passing the time by giving false commitment.
    Then one day I asked her that are you cheating on me by just passing the time and not marrying so in anger she said just get of from this flat and she gave me 10 PDC by signing them and saying that you can withdraw them if will not marry by putting a single check on a monthly basis’ was forcefully thrown out of that flat and she also not allowed to take my utensils which i brought. I was shocked at that time and shifted to other flat. But she contacted me on my cell and we were still in touch because i really love her. This was Jan 2014 incident. Again she grabbed me in her conversations and asked for money,i again gave her. Then in Feb she stopped talking to me so I asked her what is the problem so she said that she don’t want to talk to me anymore and also said that I can deposit single single check on a monthly basis and I’ll get the money. I felt very bad that the girl I helped at most when she was in a need was reacting in such way but it was a fate. When I deposited the first check it, get got bounced ill called her up and said so she denies to repay and said that she has not taken any money from me and if i will deposit any cheque then she will do my police complaint by saying that i have raped her etc etc. I was surprised to see her behaviour she was abusing me and was giving threat not to call me again. I called her family members but they said they have not taken the money and said to contact the girl and ask her only. I never cheated her and i wanted to get married, i helped her when she was in need but she is so selfish that she dumped all my utensils my flat. After seeing all this i am dam sure that she is a big cheater.
    She is not returning my money, my two checks are bounced still having 8 please suggest is there any way I can get back my money from that fraud girl. She is a big time cheater she used my emotions money and now she is behaving like innocent. Please suggest what I can do .

  47. satish says:

    please send the legal forms, which is used to our practice of advocate

  48. Hi
    Since I am confused about the way I must go about this , am posting my question for advice.

    Wrong act on the part of Electricity Officials- Allahabad:

    My parents[Senior Citizen] are not much educated & economically not very strong and are staying in Allahabad.

    My parents are living in a small old premises of 2 rented rooms in Allahabad.Our electricity bill was pending since long bec of my parents inability to pay the bills which kept on acculumating in form of penalties & surcharges since 2005

    Most recently, i [living in Ahmedabad Gujarat]saved some amount from my earnings and wanted to get the bill settled which was about 1.5 lac.

    My parents approached the JE & SDO , communicated our economic status and requested for help. They bluntly told them “1lac lagega”

    They told them that we can max manage to pay 70000.on which SDO told “90000 se kuch kam nhi hoga” and this kept on for quite some time.

    Finally, my parents got a apparently good (JE)person in the different area who got the things done for us in 70000/-. He told us that this connection will be settled and new connection will be issued after sometime.

    my father did as he asked them. They deposited 70000/- and after sometime they surprisingly got a PD receipt of final settlement of somewhat 12000/-. He told them that this is settled and the rest amount has been appropriated to the officials for the settlement.

    We didnt understood this but got releived that the finally we paid the dues and no amount stands at either part since this took so long and my parents are also not doing well with their health.

    After a week we went ahead in applying for a new connection in FEB 2014 and the result was that the officers [SDO & JE of our area]started with the bribe amount of 20000/- for new connection as they told my parents that they were not given any amount from the previously settled bill.So, if they wanted new connection, they need to give 20000/-cash. Everytime he used to ask for bribe on repeated requests form our side which continued for 20days.

    Finally my parents approached a MP to get the things going who also asked the SDO to get the things going and explaining to him our poor financial and health condition.

    On this he made a visit at our premises and asked us again to pay 20000/- or face theft charges as our previous connection got settled.
    he left the home asking us to visit his office.
    All this happened in between 1-15 feb.From that day my parents were living without electricity in our house.

    When again we approached the MP, and his subsequent questioning the SDO, the SDO made a fake report dated 28th Feb 2014 in his office without actually visit the location- of theft of electricity and also of the earlier dues of 1.8lac [PD receipt shown] which he says he will not accept being settled as this doesnt bears his signatures.

    He made that Fake report of theft and lodged an FIR in the police station stating that after disconnection, still illegal line was found and was refused to show the meter which as per his view was present inside the premises of the consumer. Also, that the consumer refused to take the notice which was pasted in his premises . All this was fake.

    He even sent a notice through registered post.

    I am living since last 6 years out of home.Bec of job i cannot go everytime to allahabad for getting my time wasted for such cheap officials asking bribes at every nook and corner from people who even cant afford basic amenities.

    Pls suggest me what shall i do?
    My poor parents may not be in a position to fight legal battles nor do they have such good health. They are totally dependent upon me and I am employed in Gujarat.

    Everyone asks for bribes and we just wanted a settlement.Settlement scheme was launched in late Jan while we approached these cheaters in Dec and paid what we could.


  49. JM says:

    I am a person staying abroad. Please guide me how could I file a police case against a person staying in India for cheating and abusive calls.

  50. Suraj Pahuja says:

    ear Sir,

    I am a Employee in a Pvt. Ltd. Company in Delhi and its head office in Hyderabad, in last year i have taken Leaves for my sister’s marriage and for my marriage in Feb 2014, and in August 2014 i am hit by an road accident while going to office and my leg fractured with deep Wound which stitched & Plastered and i am on bed for 2.5 month and the same i informed in my office and they give me the leave but without any medical reimbursement or assistance & salary, after removing the plaster i am unable to walk but i join the office back i came to office at 10:30 instead of 9:45 and company deducting my salary as per late come rule.

    now i need again 2 month leave for my leg operation for same leg because i am having problem in walking. i told my boss that give me that leave without pay but he denied and say that we can not give you the leave and if you want then you have to resigned then we see in future we need you or not.

    Presently i resigned from my post and given him the 1 month notice from 05th April 2014 to 4th of May 2014.

    you are requested to kindly help me for the same and let me know for the period i am on leave company can deduct my salary or not.

    more over my wife is also in the same Company and i discussed with my boss that in case if my wife require Maternity leave then what is the procedure, he straight away denied that there is no Policy for that kind of leave, is that possible.

    is that is the rule like this.

    Suraj Pahuja

  51. tapas says:

    one of my friend mother had met with an fatal accident. police registered a case in section 279 and 304A. should we lodge a case in section 166b of motor vehicle act or not please guide us or pls tell us in any other section so the guilty should get a strict punishment. he is driving rashly on the road.

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>